1. Incredible Wooden Marble Machines (and videos) from a Swiss designer and artist // Paul Grundbacher
2. These highly structured and detail sculptures are constructed from paper. Unbelievable! Designed by Irving Harper.
3. Creatively sculpted ceramic vessels and plates // Shawn Spangler
4. David Meowie
5. Masterfully illustrated paper designs and portraits // Eiko Ojala
6. Silkscreen printed Masks Cushion in Neon Coral // Hazel Stark
7. Miniature Dream House slipcase for an accordion artist book // Jacquie Duruisseau
8. I recently had an enthralling conversation about gender roles with the talented artist Katrina Majkut whose current work focuses on traditional wedding festivities.
9. Stone Eye is a collection of poetry from Kentucky’s former poet laureate, Richard Taylor. Two editions were printed by Gray Zeitz of Larkspur Press with wood engravings by Canadian artist Wesley Bates. Thirty-one copies were bound by Guild members for a 2002 Midwest Chapter of the Guild of Bookworkers exhibit. The exhibition can still be seen online at Northwestern University.
10. The psychedelic collage work of Serpentfire available at Society6.
11. Need a laugh? Head over to the Irony Lab for some quirky and unusual sentiments // Tim McCool
12. A recent Etsy obsession – Black Leather & Blue Triangles Pouch // Blackbird and The Owl
13. Swiss photographers Taylor Onorato and Nico Krebs cleverly extend the lines and angles of buildings with the careful placement of wooden beams.
14. Jason and I have been obsessed with shipwrecks lately. These detailed ceramic pieces from Jon Gariepy caught my eye and drew me in.
15. I love the odd nature of Laura Carlin’s ceramic work.