The following tutorials were made to help you create projects on your own. Be creative and have fun! If you’re interested in taking a workshop with me, check out my Upcoming Workshops.
– Collapsible Punching Cradle // Make your own collapsible punching cradle that is easy to transport and store.
– Edible Books // Two binding options for celebrating International Edible Book Day on April 1 | with co-host Colin Urbina
– Petal Fold Book // Coming Soon – This simplified origami technique creates an elegantly unfolding page for a sculptural artist book | hosted by Colin Urbina
– Single Sheet Book // Fold a single sheet of paper into a book | hosted by Colin Urbina
– Top Secret Belgian Binding // This is a spin on the Secret Belgian Binding, taking an extra step to hide the sewing in the interior side of the cover board.
– Turkish Map Fold // A elegant way of folding paper traditionally used to fold maps | with co-host Colin Urbina